Friday, November 19, 2010

what saved me..


a crock-pot, seriously the best!

It is still going today, and my husband has become the master of it, while he was taking care of me while I was on bed rest.. for the past month.

I was talking to my mom today and she has no clue what that pot can do. Of course I didn't know it existed until our first Christmas, 2 years ago, when my sister in law and fam. got us one.
It isn't common and well known in Switzerland yet.. I say yet, cause well everything soon or later gets there, taking its time, but it gets there. But once it gets there it is high tech :)

Anyways, I had to find a pot for my mom, of somewhat a reasonable price and well.. at first I just wondered if they even sell it there. It took me a while to realize that crock-pot and slow cooker is the same thing and how they call it in Switzerland anyways.

This is for my mom:
eccoti la pentola slow cooker mami. Come ti homandato via e-mail tutte le info, posso trovarti anche qualche ricetta.



{della MioStar lo trovi alla Migros per SFr. 49.90}

1 comment:

Crystal HW said...

Greatest Gift EVER! I have two and use them all the time!!!!

I often cook a roast in one, and the potatoes in another so all I have left to do is make gravy for dinner when we get home from church.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...