Thursday, December 16, 2010

a little Advent time

it's a poor Christmas, but not without a little something to cheer us up.

Today it was all about baking Homemade Swiss Cookies delights, or advent cookies. Oh I've missed baking.. and it's been a while since I've made this delicious Milanesini and Miroirs by Betty Bossi. I only chose 2 kinds this time and had a lot of fun, thinking of good memories when I used to make this for my family back home in CH. Usually this wouldn't last more then a day hahaha!

{recipes in Italian and French: I Milanesini, Miroirs here and here. If you need the translation let me know}

3 comments:

kalanicut said...

These are so beautiful. I can tell a lot of love and care went into them. They bring a beautiful Christmas Spirit!

Naomi Alice said...

Thank you Kalani :) It sure did bring a nice spirit :) I hope you are enjoying your advent. Happy Holidays to U!

Crystal HW said...

I think I am goingto have to change what kind of Advent calander I do...yours seems much more fun than just chocolate!

I would love an english version of those recipes so I can make some with my little girl.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...